Our healthcare investment bankers focus on the origination and execution of private placements, PIPEs, and RDOs primarily in the biotechnology, specialty pharmaceuticals, medical device, diagnostics, healthcare services, and healthcare IT sectors.
We combine independent firm experience with pre-clinical and clinical scientific research, operational and investing perspectives to provide experienced transaction management and comprehensive advisory solutions. With a focus on emerging healthcare companies, we integrate structuring and distribution expertise with deep industry knowledge to provide the independent and objective advice that helps clients determine the right capital structure and achieve the most competitive terms.
Based on our specialized understanding of the healthcare industry, Avalon is well positioned to advise clients through key phases of their business lifecycle. We have forged relationships nationally and internationally, providing clients with a valuable, extensive network of corporate and professional contacts that can be accessed to advance clients' interests.
- Placement of equity with institutional and high net worth retail investors
- Placement of debt and convertible debt with institutional investors
- Corporate strategic and capital structure advisory
- Sell-side and Buy-side M&A
- Joint Ventures / Strategic Partnering Transactions
- Financial Restructurings / Balance Sheet Optimizations
- Recapitalizations and Restructurings
For further information on the Life Sciences and Health Services practice, please contact:
Karen Sterling, Managing Director, CFA
Office: (212) 764-5610